Sunday, May 27, 2012

REFLECTIVE WRITING 2, 3 & 4


REFLECTIVE WRITING 2
NEW LEARNING

What did I learn that was new to me?
Learn about eBusiness is the first time I mempelajari.belajar to create my own blogs

What insights did this new knowledge give to me?
Give me ideas for bisnees in Internets

did it help me see something in a new light?
Yes,

did it help me understand something that I didn’t understand before?
Yes, because I can understand about the bisness the Internet quickly and save time

PERSONAL REACTION

How did I feel about what was done?
I feel confident and increase my knowledge
Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
Yes, as useful for my future

What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?
when I do not understand what I have learned and taught to me



eMarketing Strategies

I learn 6 eMarketing Strategies, such as

·  Product-based marketing strategies
·  Customer-based marketing strategies
·  Market segmentation
·  Customer behaviour
·  Acquisition, conversion and retention of customers
·  Customer relationship management (CRM)



Lecture 4 - Advertising and Brand Management
Monday 30 April 2012 and I learn about Advertised and Brand Management in the E business class.
Topics I learn that was new to me?
Ø Banner adverts

Ø Other forms of web advertising

Ø Email marketing

Ø Creating and maintaining brands

Ø Search engine positioning and domain names
 

No comments:

Post a Comment