Saturday, May 12, 2012

Reflective Writing


Reflective Writing

NEW LEARNING
What I have learned a new to me?
New learning to me is doing business online.

What is the vision of this new knowledge does not give me?
Want to try the online business.

Does it help me see things in a new light?
Yes

does it help me understand something I did not understand before?
Yes, before this I do not know

how I think it may be useful (in practice, I, in my research, my life?
Yes, it is useful


PERSONAL RESPONSE

how did I feel about what has been done?
I am satisfied

Does it affect me emotionally, and if so, how?
No.

What I like or enjoy and why?
Learn about new things and want to know more deeply

what I do not like and why?
I do not like to miss lessons because the trouble to ask ...

What I found difficult or challenging to do or to understand how and why?
The challenging part is the increase of knowledge in education.



ACTION TAKEN

is there any action I take as a result of what has been done?
Yes

Do I need to plug the gaps in my knowledge?
Yes, I tried to close the gaps in my knowledge this is the reason why I'm here.

Do I want to inquire into or investigate further?
Yes, I must learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment